Most of the users after updating their iPhone 5S to latest iOS 7.1 have started facing issues with Fingerprint sensor. Are you one of them? No worries as we will guide you to fix Fingerprint Bug in iOS 7.1 on iPhone 5S.
Apple fixed major bugs and also added few performance upgrades to iOS 7.1. Besides that, iOS 7.1 brought a new bug with it i.e fingerprint print bug which was experienced by lot of iPhone 5S users after updating their iOS devices to iOS 7.1.
Procedure to Fix Fingerprint Bug on iPhone 5S in iOS 7.1
In order to fix fingerprint bug on iPhone 5S in iOS 7.1, follow the few simple steps below. First of all check if your iPhone TouchID is working after updating to iOS 7.1 or not. If it isn’t working, then:
- Tap on Settings icon on your iPhone.
- Go to General –> Passcode & Fingerprint
- Enter the Passcode there if it is enabled and then tap on Fingerprints.
- Now you will see labels for all the previously saved fingerprints there.
- Delete all the fingerprints from there and add new ones.
I am sure after deleting the old fingerprints and then adding the new one will fix the fingerprint bug on iOS 7.1. If isn’t fixed then make sure you have followed the instructions correctly.