Most of the Samsung Android device owners are facing duplicate contacts issue. But you will be glad to know that there is a built-in feature in Android contacts app that allow users to merge the duplicate contacts to make the contacts list organized. Here will show you how to easily merge the duplicate contacts in Samsung Android phones.
Guide to Merge Duplicate Contacts in Samsung Android Phones?
- First of all launch the Contacts app from the app drawer on you Samsung smartphone.
- Now when the contacts app is opened, choose the contact which you want to merge and then tap the menu button.
- This will open a new context menu.
- Select Join contact option from that context menu.
- Now select the second contact which you want to be joined with first selected contact.
- Now both the selected contacts will automatically get merged.
You can repeat these steps for as much contacts as you want to make your contacts more organized. You can also separate the two joined contacts.
If you faced any difficulty in merging duplicate contacts in Samsung Android phones then let us know.